Feature-packed, the Qu-16 combines innovative design and exceptional functionality to create a superb professional mixing experience. Bristling with all the features you'd expect from a top of the range digital console and incorporating technologies pioneered on the GLD and iLive digital mixing systems, Qu-16 has the power and pedigree to deliver class-leading audio performance, in a compact frame.
Ideal for smaller conferences, sporting events and awards ceremonies where you need lots of control, but are only handling a small number of channels.
- 16 Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- 12 Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 7 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 4 FX Engines
- 2 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- 17 Motor Faders
- 800x480 Touchscreen
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- Qu-Drive Direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- Automatic Mic Mixer
Add the Allen & Heath AB168 Stage Box System with 100m cable:
Allen & Heath AB168 dsnake audio boxThe perfect addition to your Allen & Heath QU16 hire, the AB168 is a portable remote AudioRack allowing connectivity 100m away from your mixing console.
Price: £21.00/day | £63.00/wk